Catted h-pipe+maggies

wmccormick

Established Member
I love the sound of the maggies and the stock H-pipe, I have the hiflow catted X but I prefer the sound of the stock H. I was just wondering if it is the higher flow that changes the sound or if it is the X design. I am cosidering modifying my catted X pipe into an H-pipe. But before I do I was wodering if anyone has a hiflow catted H connected to their maggie cat back, or if anyone knows if the sound would be like the stock H-pipe sound.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
I have a Mustang Racing Technologies( www.mustangracing.com ) hi flow stainless steel h-pipe on order right now. I should have it in and installed by next week. As far as i know, theyre the only ones who make an aftermarket h-pipe for the 03 cobras. Ill let you know how it sounds once its installed.

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Some other companies make them but MRT is the only stainless piece. They also have the same high flow cats as the magnaflows so no SES lights. I plan on getting this piece soon also.

DSG03Snake

Established Member
There are some soundclips on stangnet, sadly most of them are really crappy w/ lots of distortion. Everyone who has bought it has said they love the sound though.

Users who are viewing this thread