CC Plate Covers...????

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Strut Tower Covers...????

Did a search, but couldn't find them... I had these on my Cobra when I got it and I'm wondering where they came from. Anybody have a clue?? Here's a pic:

caps.jpg

They are somewhere between plastic and vinyl and they cover the factory strut towers.

Someone has to know where to get em... :shrug:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I heard somewhere that they're from Ford Racing, but I have yet to find them on their site. :shrug:

Oh yea, and if anyone knows where to get that oil cap... That would be cool too :beer:

Last edited:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I got a set off ebay also a while back. I believe they came stock on 94-96 or 98 Mustangs. ......then Ford went cheap and quit using them.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
RickSvt said:
...they are just a regular ford part number...

Thanks for the link Rick. You don't happen to know the part number, do ya??

SublimeRT said:
I got a set off ebay also a while back. I believe they came stock on 94-96 or 98 Mustangs. ......then Ford went cheap and quit using them.

Thanks a bunch, Blaise :beer:

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
They're something like $3.50 at the dealer. I'll check for the number later today.

BlownShift

Established Member
F4ZC-18A179-AB

should come in a package of 2 ... I can't remember how much they are but something between $3.50 - $7.50

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
BlownShift said:
F4ZC-18A179-AB

According to the parts guy at the closest Ford dealership to me, they won't fit anything but the 96 and earlier Mustangs. That I expected, because I think I remember reading that they were stock on 96-98 Mustangs. However, he also told me that the part number is different. He says it's just F4ZC-18A179-A (no "B").

Before I order them, because they don't have them in stock, I just want to make sure that I'm getting the same exact thing as shown in the pictures on the e-bay auction that Rick linked.

Could you let me know if you think they're the same thing?? Thanks man and thanks for finding the part number for me :beer:

Last edited:

BlownShift

Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
According to the parts guy at the closest Ford dealership to me, they won't fit anything but the 96 and earlier Mustangs. That I expected, because I think I remember reading that they were stock on 96-98 Mustangs. However, he also told me that the part number is different. He says it's just F4ZC-18A179-A (no "B").

Before I order them, because they don't have them in stock, I just want to make sure that I'm getting the same exact thing as shown in the pictures on the e-bay auction that Rick linked.

Could you let me know if you think they're the same thing?? Thanks man and thanks for finding the part number for me :beer:

They're on my '03 Cobra ;) .. I popped it off and that's the part number on it

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
BlownShift said:
They're on my '03 Cobra ;) .. I popped it off and that's the part number on it

Sweet man. I found another dealership in the area that says the part number is right.

Thanks a bunch and I appreciate it :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread