CCW Classics MINT

X3FBrian

Established Member
1000-1200 miles maybe. Never do any burnouts. Front tires look brand new. Rear tires look good. I never do any first gear stabs because it's pointless so only time they ever get spun is from 40+ on and they don't spin long.

X3FBrian

Established Member
Well feel free to pm me and look at them. You on Starcity? Caraudiophile has my car right now detailing everything.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I want them so bad but I know that the smart move for me is to wait and see how much I owe for tax season. GLWS buddy. Beautiful wheels

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Brian...shame you didnt get back to me re: my pm to you a few weeks ago when I asked if you ever decided to sell the CCW's separate. I already ordered a new set but you might want to double check with interested partieswho contacted you on your "car for sale" thread. GLWS!

X3FBrian

Established Member
Brian...shame you didnt get back to me re: my pm to you a few weeks ago when I asked if you ever decided to sell the CCW's separate. I already ordered a new set but you might want to double check with interested partieswho contacted you on your "car for sale" thread. GLWS!

Shame on me? I had no intentions of getting rid of them a month ago. A set of SP500's are for sale and I wanted to get them, and now they are gone, so those aren't available anymore. Even if I did message you when I wanted to move these it seems you had already ordered your set. I would call that bad timing on both of our ends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread