CCW street/strip

n2fords2003

Established Member
17x6 in the front with no tires. they are freshly back from a professional polish.
16x10 in the rear with 80% good 315 Mickey Thomson drag radials. These fit IRS and solid
$2300 firm no trades. Shipping extra

IMG_0205.jpg

CIMG1194.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Last edited:

fstcobra2

Established Member
Free bump for my dream wheels .... glws wish could afford these would have sell my car to buy them. Is that a lug nut missing on passager side front ?

n2fords2003

Established Member
Free bump for my dream wheels .... glws wish could afford these would have sell my car to buy them. Is that a lug nut missing on passager side front ?

huh.. yes.. not the best picture to use.. had a broken stud at the moment.. I was only trapping 132mph that day.. safe enough.. hell Mustang use to only have four lugs anyways. :dw:

03Cobranator

Established Member
Maybe you would sell them a little quicker if the price was dropped? I just picked up the same setup with brand new tires for 1500$ shipped .. Badass setup though and a free bump for you!!!

JesseSVTJames

Established Member
I too am interested in a bit of a price drop!!!

What is you lowest price shipped to Canada! Cash in hand

What springs do you have? Curious how they would look on my sonic with HR SS. I have 18s now!

n2fords2003

Established Member
I too am interested in a bit of a price drop!!!

What is you lowest price shipped to Canada! Cash in hand

What springs do you have? Curious how they would look on my sonic with HR SS. I have 18s now!

Shipping to Canada isnt much of an options.. Its going to cost you $300+ and Im firm on price when I have to go to the trouble to properly package them. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread