CCW's on Dave's black Vert, dropped with a lightbar! woohoo!!

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Hey, my car never looked so good! Cool stuff.

Now I guess if my wheels don't finally get here I guess I'll learn photoshop & put them on "virtually".

Dave.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
That's the Saleen S281 one piece 02-03.. I got it from Haney Motorsports for $190, install was $150. Looks awesome in person, high quality piece.

Dave.

jonas

Established Member
That's the Saleen S281 one piece 02-03.. I got it from Haney Motorsports for $190, install was $150. Looks awesome in person, high quality piece.

Really?
I thought the newer saleens have that piece that attaches to the ends of the rear fender for a widebody looks

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Jonas, there is a wing like that, I didn't want that so I ordered the wing without the sides. I don't know the details of the other one.

Dan, yep on the light bar - it's just that, a light bar (usually has a third brake light in it). No protection, etc., but has a nice look to it if you like it. BTW, the light bar is photoshopped, I don't have one on the car.

Dave.

jonas

Established Member
I think you did good daffy, I think that other wing looks sick on the saleens but is waayy out of place on the new cobras while the one you got looks like it was made for the cobra

Users who are viewing this thread