CCW's on my Cobra

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
:eek: Eeeeek I hate those wheels... sorry just had to share my opinion. Personally i think you should go back to the chrome SVT wheels.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
:eek: Eeeeek I hate those wheels... sorry just had to share my opinion. Personally i think you should go back to the chrome SVT wheels.

+1 i hate to say it and i know alot of people love them but i honestly do not like chrome ccw's. way to much bling, kind of look like hub caps. sorry man, just my opinion. on top of that they are expensive as hell.

and yes i realize i have the most played out wheels on my car.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
+1 i hate to say it and i know alot of people love them but i honestly do not like chrome ccw's. way to much bling, kind of look like hub caps. sorry man, just my opinion. on top of that they are expensive as hell.

and yes i realize i have the most played out wheels on my car.

I bought them used and I got a real good deal.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member

LOL, my neighbour also said he likes my chrome ones better. These are actually my drag rims and I am switching back to the chrome ones later in the week.

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
nice pics my friend. I hope they perform well for you. I would love to have a set with gray centers for my car but for now I'll have to live with just having my street setup. Maybe after the new motor and other mods I'll get a set of 16's to run something more aggressive than my nitto dr's on.

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
How wide are the back tires?
I like them. They are different. Look good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread