CCW's with tires

01GTBlown

Established Member
LunaticSVT said:
What is the diameter of the wilwoods with caliper attached?

CCW should have the inner diameter dimensions on their site.

Almost 8 inches.
Wilwood has a clearance diagram on the 3rd page.

04ssssvt, are there any numbers stamped on the inside of the wheels? (fronts of course)

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
01GTBlown said:
Almost 8 inches.
Wilwood has a clearance diagram on the 3rd page.

Not to be picky, but i think that an 8" clearance is the radius and not the dia.

7.94x2 would mean the dia would be 15.88

Last edited:

03SonicThriller

ccw

Hey, I called and left messages. have not heard from u, do u still have them? my offer is 2g including shipping, i will pay pal the money that day. I would need to know the back spacing on the rear two. i have a short rear end. let me know as soon as u can b cause i keep buying stuff for the car and dont have much left to spend. thanks bud.

04ssssvt

04ssssvt
Established Member
hey man, Sorry I havnt contacted you sooner.. But anyways, I cant knock off $500 from the price. Im already giving an unreal deal from the start. These wheels brand new with these tires cost me right at $3600(no bs) You can call up CCW and see for yourself. Plus Direct tire sells my back tire 335/30/18 for almost $400 a piece. My stuff isnt too far from new either. I cant be losing that much money. Sorry I cant work something out.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Those wheels are 2500 new from CCW, I called...

The tires are about 350 a pop, so its basically like getting free tires...

do you still have these? I am interested...

Matt

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Those sun pics look great. Looks like they are REALLY well kept!

Good luck with the sale!

Any tread depth numbers on the tires?

micksnip

Established Member
ouch

OUCH!
I just bought the exact set of wheels and tires from CCW, and got them 5 days ago! Paid 3850 with the shipping, and will be installing mine tomorrow on my 04. CCW calls the tire combo the "Viper" combo, since that's what vipers come with from the factory.
John at CCW made me 2 spacers for the rear if needed. Did you need spacers? I got the 6.75 BS in rear. Do you have any pics of the car with them on? I don't have mine lowered. Pics can go to
[email protected], if you wouldn't mind.
I wish they were for sale 2 weeks earlier. Folks don't realize what a steal yours are. When you get into high-end wheels and tires, look to spend big bucks. These aren't your FR500s or AFS cast wheels-these are machined from a solid block of aluminum, then put together with afs fasteners. Wheels are like works of art. Oh, well, what's the loss of $1,000.? I'll go be sick now:??: .
Micksnip

Users who are viewing this thread