Cecil 3/24

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
After speaking with Bob and Tim today were getting together again and heading to Cecil for some racing action. The three of us are also planning on going to Grottos in Newark for pizza and beer after the track. :beer: We will be meeting up in Newark before hand also so we can caravan on the way there. Anyone interested is more then welcome to join us. :banana: :banana:

Hopefully I'll have my new set of 555r's on for this Friday, we shall see. :coolman:

Jason

Zentenk

Established Member
Hey, I plan on hitting Cecil on fri and then sat w/ fbody club (but I have to leave early to get back for work) after Cecil I have to head back to dover and get some rest for the next day lol. I would like to meet up but I have no idea where anything is unless there is someone near Dover/Smyrna I can ride up w/.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Zentenk said:
Hey, I plan on hitting Cecil on fri and then sat w/ fbody club (but I have to leave early to get back for work) after Cecil I have to head back to dover and get some rest for the next day lol. I would like to meet up but I have no idea where anything is unless there is someone near Dover/Smyrna I can ride up w/.

Bob is in Dover. I'm sure you can meet up with him and ride up.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
Bob is in Dover. I'm sure you can meet up with him and ride up.

yeah man. im leaving after work on friday to meet jason up there, so your more than welcome to come tag along with me if ya feel like it.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
sounds good we all going to meet at my work again off clevland ave? then all ride up together. hopefully my pops comes with the GN :dw: since its running again but i dought it :cryying:
-Tim

Zentenk

Established Member
Sweet an 03 Cobra, I always wanted to run one... :)

I will meet you Bob, I will go pick up my camera man, what time do you plan on departing from Dover? I think you talked to the camera man, or asked him if I was there at the carwash, he is young kid lol... always has a camera in his hand.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
yeah, i talked to him and i asked about ya. he even tried calling you for me but with no luck. im ready whenever you are to bounce from town.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Yall think it'd be ok if I tagged along? Gettin my car back today from the shop with a new clutch.. Not really gonna race, gotta learn to drive the car again (going from Dual Friction to DFX) but it may be good to try a launch or two..

I'm Right in Newark, so I could meet you there and we can head up together.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
Yall think it'd be ok if I tagged along? Gettin my car back today from the shop with a new clutch.. Not really gonna race, gotta learn to drive the car again (going from Dual Friction to DFX) but it may be good to try a launch or two..

Hell Yeah. The more the better if you ask me. Shoot me a PM with your Cell # and I'll give you a call and give you the specifics as to where to meet up and stuff.

Jason

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:

that sonic blue cobra i think wants some of ya now... he's got a KB

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I just got that DFX in, and that run you're talking about was without the lvl 5's. I think I launched almost off idle. I wonder if I still have that video...

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
where do u guys want to meet at same place as last time right behined napa off of cleveland ave. or somewhere else. i think the drive is going to be more fun than the racing whos bringing their camera ;-) their is also a buick VS ford sunday at Atco i might go to should be fun
-Tim

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
03cobra 87GN said:
where do u guys want to meet at same place as last time right behined napa off of cleveland ave. or somewhere else. i think the drive is going to be more fun than the racing whos bringing their camera ;-) their is also a buick VS ford sunday at Atco i might go to should be fun
-Tim

Yeah I had planned on meeting up with you at the same place.

Users who are viewing this thread