CEL is at it again

EL Conquistador

Established Member
ever scince my bassani catted x install my 02 sensors have been throwing codes left and right p0153, p0151 and p0133 are the ones i just read a few mins ago all are the upstream o2's and i dont think i should buy new ones yet because im pretty certain it has something to do w the pipe itself and even new o2's will probably do the same thing,but im not sure what could be causing it this is my second post on this subject but im at my witts end with this

any advice would be appreciated

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
ever scince my bassani catted x install my 02 sensors have been throwing codes left and right p0153, p0151 and p0133 are the ones i just read a few mins ago all are the upstream o2's and i dont think i should buy new ones yet because im pretty certain it has something to do w the pipe itself and even new o2's will probably do the same thing,but im not sure what could be causing it this is my second post on this subject but im at my witts end with this

any advice would be appreciated

Some catted pipes will still have an offorad effect on the O2 sensors...regardless that they are catted.

See my post # 2 in this thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/new-edge-cobras-51/612335-important-2001-owners-predator.html

Get some anti-foulers and you'll be set.

Users who are viewing this thread