Celica GT Kill!!!

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
This is the funnest race I have had in a looong time. I have a 96 Saturn SL2 for a daily driver. I have had it since I was 16 and it has 230,000 miles on the clock. I was at a stoplight and a fart-canned Celica with a wanna be wangsta rolls up next to me, sneering at my UGLY worn out Saturn. I was wishing I was in my Stang but I decided that if he wanted to runnem I was game. I took off from the stoplight normally and he took off so slow that he was a couple of car lengths behind. He downshifted however and gunned. I waited until he was almost equal with him when I floored it. I started slowly inching away from him around 65-70 and shut down around 80. It was such a slow race!! LOL. :pepper: Ricers Suck!

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
You shut down at 80 in 6 minutes :thumbsup: . Great kill in the saturn. It's always fun playing with people that act like their the shit.

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
Thank ya'll. I also appreciate putting jerks back in their place. When I am in my Mustang I don't roll up to every sport compact I see sneering at their car. I disagree strongly with their taste in vehicles but I definitly don't think that I am better than they are. I realize that I am just a poor college student looking forward to graduation and then I can finally get a 4X4 truck for a daily driver.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
32V GT said:
Thank ya'll. I also appreciate putting jerks back in their place. When I am in my Mustang I don't roll up to every sport compact I see sneering at their car. I disagree strongly with their taste in vehicles but I definitly don't think that I am better than they are. I realize that I am just a poor college student looking forward to graduation and then I can finally get a 4X4 truck for a daily driver.
Your a poor college kid with a mach 1 engine swap into a gt? I wish I was poor. jk I love the car man. Do you have any pics of the engine in the car?

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
jerrad said:
Your a poor college kid with a mach 1 engine swap into a gt? I wish I was poor. jk I love the car man. Do you have any pics of the engine in the car?

Thats why I am poor! I'll hav pics after this weekend that I'll post up. I LOVE my 32V. :pepper:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
32V GT said:
Thank ya'll. I also appreciate putting jerks back in their place. When I am in my Mustang I don't roll up to every sport compact I see sneering at their car. I disagree strongly with their taste in vehicles but I definitly don't think that I am better than they are.

I was actually laughed at by a couple of ricers in an Eclipse the other day. They thought my Cobra was a joke.

It's the ricer way. They're totally clueless.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
NyteByte said:
I was actually laughed at by a couple of ricers in an Eclipse the other day. They thought my Cobra was a joke.

It's the ricer way. They're totally clueless.

You should have rev'ed to 5 g's, and dump the clutch, leaving a burn mark 30 yards. Then ask them if they can even get a scratch on there tires. Better yet if you were at a red light, power brake it, and just look at them and laugh. Then say "dont you wish you could squeel your tires". Nothing like the sound of a cobra burnin the street. Between the growl of the exaust, or the whistle of blower i dont know which is better.

mr. yuk

Established Member
One of my GFs asian friends has a honda with about 80lbs of plastic crap hanging off of it. The thing makes less than 80 hp. He talks all this smack about it. I took him for a ride in my cobra thinking it would free me from having to listening to crap about billet air conditioning knobs and when we got back he announced that my car "isn't that fast." to everyone who would listen. I just replied, "its no 18 second car, but I manage."

Sorry to thread jack into a rice bash thread, but had to vent it.

Users who are viewing this thread