centerforce DFX, spec 3+ and spec aluminum flywheel 1600 miles

wee04svt

Established Member
For sale centerforce DFX 6 puck clutch w/1200 miles, also spec 3+ 6 puck clutch w/400miles, and spec aluminum flywheel w/replaceable faceplate (current face plate has about 1600 miles). spec 3+ was broken in with 400 miles of no pulls has some dyno time and 2-3 days of normal driving. Centerforce DFX has 400 miles of break in, and 800 miles of normal driving. I bought the car with the flywheel in it already and replaced the faceplate, faceplate has about 2000 miles and performed and looks good (new faceplate last time I checked was $90.00 FYI). Last ill be including a new in box throw out bearing from Ford.

I recently put in a used McLeod RXT and flywheel in my car. there wasn't anything wrong with the clutches I'm listing, I just wanted a lighter and less aggressive clutch.

selling both clutches and flywheel for $500 obo. prefer local sale, will drive up to 75 miles from providence area to meet someone half way. If some time goes by I will ship at buyers expense. payment cash for local sale and via pay pal if shipped.

Sean 401-369-5018

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread