Centerville pics

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Here are a few pics from Centerville last night. If anyone wants to see all the pics just let me know and I can email them to you (there about 30 pics in all). Or you can click on this web site and few them. http://www.duppong.com/gallery/Racing-Pix
3gears.gif

C_l_R_r_GO.jpg

Hal_vs_Miranda_ACTION.jpg
Miranda_l_Hal_r_times.jpg

Chey_L_vs_Christian_r.jpg
Not_sure_l_Frank_r_burnout.jpg
MVC_015S.jpg
TA_Burnout.jpg

Last edited:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Theres a great vid of me pitching dead right at the line and spanking the hell out of a srt 10 somewhere. Ill see if I cant get that posted up too

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
Only if you can make it run low 10s.. haha. :p

I can make it run low 10s if you got some money to put in it. Maybe it will run that with me lifting completely off the gas off the line like I had to do mine last night. So, as long as I tell you I can get 10s out of it I can drive it? I can do it then. :dw: :rockon:

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Cobra girl did you buy your car at nissan in north little rock? Just wondering because I saw a silver Term. a couple of months ago there.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
Cobra girl did you buy your car at nissan in north little rock? Just wondering because I saw a silver Term. a couple of months ago there.

Nope.. I got it at Sallisaw Ford in Oklahoma.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
mhays26 said:
I see how it is, not even responding to my post. OUCH
Haha I'm gonna see how fast I can get it. I'm sure I'm going to run like a 12 or 13 the first time I run because I've never dragged before. :nonono: I already promised Christian he could drive.. I just wanna see how fast I can get it. :)

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
I already promised Christian he could drive.. I just wanna see how fast I can get it. :)

He has already proven that the best thing he can do at the track is try to find places to scrape the bottom of his car. :D j/k But I think I may be back out there Saturday depending on whazt time I get off work, and how some other things go that I have already got lined up, and if my traction-lok gets fixed.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
IF IT AIN'T DRAGGIN QUIT BRAGGIN......oh wait a minute. We are not in a low rider club are we? Damn....I lose again.

I did much reading on the internet last night and i think i may have come up with a place to start on finding out what is up with my car. Its obvious to me that I should be pulling better times than I am. 11.70 was the best i got Sat. night. I checked the voltage on my TPS and did lots of searchin online last night and found many write ups on testing and setting the voltage. According to what I found, the voltage on mine should be .98 to .99 at an idle and at WOT it should be pegged at 5.0. I checked it with my Diablo this morning and it is at .64 at an idle and 4.63 at WOT. If I am understanding this correctly by the articles and posts that I have read, the computer will not run the car under WOT settings if the TPS isn't telling the car that it is at WOT. My understanding from what I have read is that anything over 1.0 and under 5.0 is considered driving by the computer. 1.0 or less is considered idle and 5.0 is considered WOT. Does anybody know if I am understanding this correctly? Everything says to set it at .98 or .99. As close as you can get to 1.0 without actually setting it to 1.0, or else you can't get the tps to reach 5.0 (WOT). If it doesn't read 5.0 then it won't make the adjustments for me having my foot in its ass. Chime in anybody, if I am wrong about this.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
Only if you can make it run low 10s.. haha. :p

Are you stock? I can't remember. You should be able to run low 10's with just a few mods. I ran a 10.4 on stock street tires with a CAI and Magnaflow mufflers.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
She is Stock except for Bassani Catback and O/R X-pipe. I told her to look for mid 10's and low to mid 10's with good tires. I believe that is what Travis was running in his 03 Vert.

Users who are viewing this thread