Centerville Saturday April 30

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I made it Im alive...................Hey I think we are going to toad suck tomm. and we will meet you guys on the way to c vill....... I will bring a cooler with Ice If i need to I can bring a second cooler for stuff........ Im putting me pulley and programmer on as we speak....Travis give me a call when you get time.........

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Glad you made it out of the killer dentist office Cheyenne!!!!

Thank you Jeff for helping me get my Diablo today!!! I put it on after work. I just used the tune it came with w/o adjusting the shift points or torque stuff. I couldn't really tell it helped but the roads were wet so i couldn't really tell anyway.

I'll see yall tomorrow!!!

Jake

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
you'd better show....maybe your just scared of my awesome Diablo'd GT?? :D

Come on out man! It will be fun!!! Everybodys car goes through changes...its normal. Its like a duck when its molting...I WANNA SEE IT RUN! I'll give you a dollar.

Jake

MeanGreen99GT

Silver Bullet
Established Member
CoiledGT said:
I'm embarrassed to bring my car out, hood looks like ass

i thought you got your hood fixed?

I wish I could make it today, gotta freakin work, sucks paying bills!!!

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
old best buy/ walmart parking lot at 2:30. Were gonna leave there at 3 oclock sharp. Please come dude. The more we have the funner it is.

Jake

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Well, We made it. I almost fell asleep about 40 million times. Nice meeting you too Joey!!! Badass car. You were pullin on me hard on the interstate, and you even let me get the jump. The best i ran tonight was 11.65 @ 91.93mph 1,000 ft. I was happy i wasn't in the 12's though.

Had fun, cant wait til next time!!!! Cookin out was awesome! Thanks for everyone helpin!

Hope Christian and Jimmy had good bdays.

Jake and Leslie-(in bed)

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
thanks to everyone who came out! it was a lot of fun and all the cars looked/ran great! cant wait till the next time and i am currently looking for the next spot to cruise to. maybe heber springs for some awesome car by the water pictures or something. also looking into rolling to memphis one saturday for a full 1/4 mile track day. one more thing...thanks to all of you who helped clean up the mess that was left out by where we parked and thanks a lot to the ones who left it; not cool guys, how hard is it to walk over to a trash can? all in all it was a great day though, and Jeff we are all waiting to see that beast of a gt run that you have built! :bowdown: congrats to Cheyenne and Jake on the new found power under their hoods and happy birthday to Christian and Jimmy. :beer: hope to see you all next time! We're gonna miss you Jay, the streets just aint gonna be the same without out you rolling them with us, be careful man.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
thanks for the turn out and the cookout guys. I don't think There could have been a better place for a birthday get together. Dragracing and cooking out. It doesn't get any better than that. Birthday was definately a memorable one.
Good runs and great times guys. Can't wait for the next time.

VenomizedGT

Banned
svtexcelr8 said:
thanks to everyone who came out! it was a lot of fun and all the cars looked/ran great! cant wait till the next time and i am currently looking for the next spot to cruise to. maybe heber springs for some awesome car by the water pictures or something. also looking into rolling to memphis one saturday for a full 1/4 mile track day. one more thing...thanks to all of you who helped clean up the mess that was left out by where we parked and thanks a lot to the ones who left it; not cool guys, how hard is it to walk over to a trash can? all in all it was a great day though, and Jeff we are all waiting to see that beast of a gt run that you have built! :bowdown: congrats to Cheyenne and Jake on the new found power under their hoods and happy birthday to Christian and Jimmy. :beer: hope to see you all next time! We're gonna miss you Jay, the streets just aint gonna be the same without out you rolling them with us, be careful man.

Sorry :( . I had to get back and show Jay how to get out of there since he wanted to go. I threw away my stuff though. You hooked like a mofo on your last run. Cant wait for the next get together.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
yeah that was my best run yet. 10.18 @ 104mph!!!!!! thanks for helping me with my tires man, that made all the difference in the world. I am going to try and get a new battery for my camcorder seeing as how it went dead about 30 minutes after we got to the track :shrug: . anyways thanks for going with us man, hope to see you on the next cruise!

VenomizedGT

Banned
I'll definitely be there! Right before you and Jay went the two guys at the tree tried to stop you and Jay from running, they were throwing up their hands. :shrug:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I just woke up from a 4 hour nap...i guess that is hybernation sp?.

I'm looking for a stall converter but i dont know crap about them. If anyone knows anything about them let me know. I like how i said i wasnt even gonna spend money on a Diablo, or even an air filter, and know i want a stall. Thanks a lot guys. :( :D

Thanks to Drew for helping me with my tune!!! over .2 seconds faster than before :burnout:

And thanks to Christian for my nifty little folder :thumbsup:

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TALKED TO ME!!!!!! :lol:

Jake

Users who are viewing this thread