Central FL Meet

Auditory7

Established Member
Who wants to meet up for a meet here in central florida? I'd love to see a bunch of cobras, and meet some people with cobras. I saw a mystic chrome the other day for the first time on the road and damn does that color look hot in person. The mystic chrome was the one that parks at the perkins on I drive. Also a friend of mine who used to work at sonic on I drive, said a silver 10th anni cobra would come by. I think the 10th anni's are nice also.

Last edited:

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
a bunch of us meet up at the corner of 50 and Orange every Saturday night @ Britt's window tinting. Bunch of domestic v8's. cant really miss it.

PS. dont turn left on Orange, it is a one way street.

DrZacharyus

Banned
virtual do you still wanna run? i ran the 01 cobra with 320rwhp and it was around 2 1/2 - 3 cars but i kept hitting limp mode dropping me from 17-18lbs to around 9 lol

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
DrZacharyus said:
virtual do you still wanna run? i ran the 01 cobra with 320rwhp and it was around 2 1/2 - 3 cars but i kept hitting limp mode dropping me from 17-18lbs to around 9 lol

2-3 cars? I think it was more than that pal, why dont you come out for a rematch and ill put more than 2-3 cars on you again :fm: and Matt will eat you up!

DrZacharyus

Banned
2-3 cars u said thats how much yourself dont make me pull up the thread! lol but how have the meets out there been??? a couple of my friends with skittles have been going :thumbsup:

Last edited:

silvrbullit04

Established Member
I'm up for a central fl meet! Ive gone out to orange and 50 a few times on saturday before, the guys there dont really seem to be that friendly so it was never that fun for me. Plus i live up in clermont so its a drive! The best part about it is watching the ricers across the street get busted for doing there ricer stuff!

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
DrZacharyus said:
2-3 cars u said thats how much yourself dont make me pull up the thread! lol but how have the meets out there been??? a couple of my friends with skittles have been going :thumbsup:
Did I say that? Oh well im up for a rematch if you want. The meets have been good and what the hell is with all the skittles coming out? and where have you been?

StangGang

Established Member
We've got a meet on the 19th of this month at the Hooters in Lakeland just off of 1-4 from 7:30pm till when ever should have around 40 cars there if anybody wants to come out.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
StangGang said:
We've got a meet on the 19th of this month at the Hooters in Lakeland just off of 1-4 from 7:30pm till when ever should have around 40 cars there if anybody wants to come out.
Sounds good, ill try to gather up some people to head out there.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
DrZacharyus said:

Sorry I didn't see the thread earlier.

As soon as my solid swap is done then yes. I'm at S&S every wednesday night from 1030ish till who knows.

Well the check cashing place next door. The S&S is the gay OF's meet.

Auditory7

Established Member
well i finally got my car. a 96 GT :). but i still dont have my licence so icant drive out to the meets :(. i hope to get out there sometime to see some cobras.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
Sorry I didn't see the thread earlier.

As soon as my solid swap is done then yes. I'm at S&S every wednesday night from 1030ish till who knows.

Well the check cashing place next door. The S&S is the gay OF's meet.
Show him he cant hang Matt.

StangGang

Established Member
Lakeland Trek

When: Friday June 16th at 7:30PM
Where: Lakeland Hooters
I-4 Exit #32
3400 U.S. Highway 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809
(863) 859-7772

Just following up on my previous post (see The Stang Gang in Central Fla?) regarding a little branching out further east.
Paul (BlownOne) and I are planning on making a trek out to the Lakeland Hooters (U.S. 98 & I-4) on Friday, June 16, to stake out some places for a possible future meet.
I informed 90lxstang, from Kissimmee, and he said that he would definitely be there and try to get his brother to go too.
I figure to be there at or around 7:30PM, depending on traffic.

Before heading out to Lakeland, we will meet, between 6:30PM and 6:45PM, at the Travel America BP (11706 Tampa Gateway Blvd, Seffner, FL 33584) off I-4 and Exit #10, CR-579 (next to Gator Ford and Bob Evans, and across from Flying J).
It has a HUGE parking lot so we can gather there and then head out when everyone is accounted for.
From there, I estimate it would take about 25+ minutes to get to the Hooters.

www.thestanggang.com

Users who are viewing this thread