Central fl meet

which date do you guys prefer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twhitey

Established Member
We can have a pre get together to check the hooters girls out. (Make sure they all have teeth since this is polk county) and set a date for mid aug to give people time to beg their wifes to allow them to attend.

Sorry if its to far of a drive for the Orlando guys as I drove over an hour in a half last time.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
We can have a pre get together to check the hooters girls out. (Make sure they all have teeth since this is polk county) and set a date for mid aug to give people time to beg their wifes to allow them to attend.

Sorry if its to far of a drive for the Orlando guys as I drove over an hour in a half last time.

I am all for what ever date gets the best results.,. can a mod alter the poll to reflect later dates ???? :shrug:

CPMGNT

Established Member
when yall decide on a date ill bring up the meet at our next business meeting and try and come down. first coast modified mustangs (modifiedmustangs.org) check us out if ya havent already. we recently met up with central florida pony sports in deland. we had a blast. we are down for massive cruises and meets. :rockon:

i voted other...maybe try for august? july is packed for us with mustangweek in myrtle beach and such. first few weekends in august?

Last edited:

twhitey

Established Member
A pre meet july 18 or 19th and then a meet in sept hopefully get a little colder air and a bigger turn out if people can plan a few weeks away

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
It looks like this will turn into a two part meet :-D

twhitey and myself are gonna meet up sat 7-18.,.,.,anyone else that wants come, please do, and then an Official meet 1st or 2nd weekend in august to help everyone plan ahead :thumbsup:

how does that sound :)

grim-reaper, MountainDew, r1wheelie, stangliter04
Chris's Cobra, juliet2kg, twhitey
SNIPERDOG

I'll see you guys there next sat at noon.,., and please as many others that can come.,., :thumbsup:

Last edited:

twhitey

Established Member
If you want to meet up sat jul 18and then have another one if a month or so that would be good. I already told a few people that are local to me about the 18th of july. If not maybe we will just head over there on the 18th any reason to take my car out of the garage.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
If you want to meet up sat jul 18and then have another one if a month or so that would be good. I already told a few people that are local to me about the 18th of july. If not maybe we will just head over there on the 18th any reason to take my car out of the garage.

I plan on being there the 18th also :-D so I will see there

twhitey

Established Member
Lets do the 18th around 1pm and set a more formal date in sept to give everyone a fair chance to arrange their schedules. We must have had almost 4 months notice for the last Orlando meet.
Damn I am down for chicken wings and Beer anytime.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
No good here for the 18th or the 2nd. But is any one going to brothers performance grand opening?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Lets do the 18th around 1pm and set a more formal date in sept to give everyone a fair chance to arrange their schedules. We must have had almost 4 months notice for the last Orlando meet.
Damn I am down for chicken wings and Beer anytime.

I'll be there on the 18th and next month or whenever we decide the next one will be.

I will be there for sure :thumbsup: next sat at 1pm.,.,.,:-D

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Damn it! wife threw me a curve ball.,., her b-day is fri, and she wants to go to the FL aquarium sat with our girls who are home from college for her b-day. So unless we can move the 18th meet to sun the 19th, I am out :( family first let me know if sun is good:)

Users who are viewing this thread