Central Florida dyno day...date and location set

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Ok so everything is set and official. Our clubs 3rd dyno day will take place on May 8th at Real Street Performance in longwood. It will be $50 for 3 pulls and a printout. real street will provide BBQ and we are working on giving some prizes for the best #'s or maybe a raffle. If your interested let me know or click the link in my sig and put your name on the list on our forums.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Covert motorsports. We have a meet tonight in clermont. lmk if your interested in the dyno day, trying to get a acurate count.

where is the meet @???? tijuana flatts? how many people usually go? i might stop by after i'm done meeting jake at his shop

BlownAway05

Established Member
May be interested in coming, I can't sign up til it gets a bit closer to the date as my schedule is pretty hectic.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
We have 10 cars and 3 weeks to go. RSP says the more the better so lets get some svtp members out there, gonna be a good time.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i'll show up for the event. just dont think i'm gonna dyno and i'll try to get my friend and his wife to come too. he has a GT like mine and a Parnelli Jones Saleen, she has a 2003 Oxford White Mach 1

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
i'll show up for the event. just dont think i'm gonna dyno and i'll try to get my friend and his wife to come too. he has a GT like mine and a Parnelli Jones Saleen, she has a 2003 Oxford White Mach 1
Sounds good. Just let me know if any of your friends are gonna run so I can get an acurate count.

Users who are viewing this thread