Central NJ Cobras

Gambinotdx

Established Member
does anyone in central jersey own an 03 cobra here???? if so i'd REALLY like to check it out. i've never encountered one on the street yet and i can't wait to see one. i'll meet under your terms! hehe i just want to see one and maybe get a ride in it???? if that's asking for too much i understand. all i have to offer is a ride in my 02 Lightning hehe thanks all...later...:beer:

Last edited:

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
i will have one as soon as i get it. i am waiting by the phone every day. where in woodbridge do you live? my girlfriend lives right there in Fords, right off of Rt. 1 by Ford Ave, so i am always over there. i ll give you a ride when i get, i dont care, you just have to wait till my break in period is up before i will be giving out some exciting rides.

Gambinotdx

Established Member
right off of Ford Ave eh? lol how old are you? if your gf is my age (24) there is a decent chance i know her from high school. anyway...

that's extremely close to me. in fact i pass Ford ave every day to get to work. i live in Sewaren actually. not far from the woodbridge police station. do you know the area well? a ride in an 03 cobra would be just crazy! i'd love it. it'd certainly be the fast car/truck i've ever been in. hope it comes in soon! good luck and talk to you soon!

Jon

donaisenbrey

Established Member
'i'll meet under your terms!"

I never thought I would see the above words typed by a Gambino.

:rolling:

BTW: If you are still waiting about three weeks from now you can ride in and even drive my '03. I do not have a "break in period". I drive it like I stole it from day one;-) .........Don

Last edited:

silvercoffin

Established Member
JUST GOT MINE

I UNEXPECTEDLY BROUGHT HOME AN 03 COBRA WED NIGHT!

DEALER IN DE CALLED ME WHEN THEIR FRIST ONE ARRIVED.

I WAS TORN BETWEEN COLORS

TORCH THEN CHANGED TO SONIC BUT WAS HAVING DOUBTS SO I WENT WITH YELLOW!

Gambinotdx

Established Member
silvercoffin! CONGRATS!!! now i know you want to take it to Englishtown this saturday for the mustangs vs camaros vs firebirds day! c'mon man! i need to see an 03 cobra!!! how does it drive? i've been reading about some problems they've been having unfortunately...i hope you got a good one! congrats again...hope to see you at e-town on saturday! i won't be racing cause i don't have a stang yet..later on..

silvercoffin

Established Member
NO WAY!!! hahahah

First of all unfortunetely I work on sat and I am taking next sat off to go to Myrtle Beach and then to visit fam. I guess I am taking it there. Gas is going to be interesting hehehehe

I was gonna go to etown but i get off at 2:30 so id get there at 3:30 and by then well maybe ill show up just to hang.....

I will race it but I am going to put some more miles on it first.

The car really blows my 01 GT which ran 13.7 away and I havent experienced all 8 or 10 according to the gauge lbs of boost yet. I havent put the pedal to the metal yet.

No problems other than the damn seat too small. Head rests are great now my asssss is too big for the seat hahaha

IT IS REALLY QUITE. sounds great when you rev it up to 4rpm but at idle or normal driving it is really quite.

PICTURES!!!!
http://stangnet.cardomain.com/id/miklowcic

92LX5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by fiorefiveoh
i will have one as soon as i get it. i am waiting by the phone every day. where in woodbridge do you live? my girlfriend lives right there in Fords, right off of Rt. 1 by Ford Ave, so i am always over there. i ll give you a ride when i get, i dont care, you just have to wait till my break in period is up before i will be giving out some exciting rides.

I ordered mine from Tom's Ford, u too??

Users who are viewing this thread