Cervinis body kit?

90Mustang

Established Member
i was lookin at the Cervinis body kit(the Saleen lookin one(for 87-93))...it says it will only fit the Lx models?i thought Gt and Lx were the same cept for the bumbers and side skirts?so neways i was just wonderin..thanks for your help
Jason

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Ummm, as far as I know they'll fit, you'll just have to replace the GT stuff w/ the Saleen stuff. Maybe you should post this in the Mustang forum or at corral.net, since this site is geared mostly toward SVT cars :)

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
Ummm, as far as I know they'll fit, you'll just have to replace the GT stuff w/ the Saleen stuff. Maybe you should post this in the Mustang forum or at corral.net, since this site is geared mostly toward SVT cars :)

Then he'll prolly just get 4 smart ass answers and flamed !

LX and GT are the exact same ! My brother bought a Stalker nose piece for his GT and the Fit and Finish of cervinis is exceptional ! :thumbsup:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
What they are saying is it wont fit the GT unless you remove the GT rocker panels and wheel well vents.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
With the gt you have the bottom piece where the fog lights are, that isnt on the lx. the nose bolts onto the bottom of the lx bumper so there may not be clearance over the bottom of the gt nose where the "flare" is

90Mustang

Established Member
aight thanks...i guess i'm gonna just go with the Stalker body kit then...is there any other nice lookin body kits besides Cervinis?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
the saleen kits look super good of course, for a more subtle kit DECH had some good stuff in its day...not sure if you can still get it though, What do I know I drive a new edge car now. I havent had a fox car since 1996 so I havent kept up with them quite as much as I used to.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I f I am not mistaken all the fox cars were fitted with the add on piece. That is the saleen bumper. It never has been a full piece like the stalker piece is.

Users who are viewing this thread