Cervini's GT500 Grilles Installed

zw470

Established Member
I got tired of my Boss 302 grille so I decided to change things up a bit. I was going back and forth between this and the Roush grilles, but went with the Cervini's since I already had their GT500 chin spoiler.

AB99D4A9-C31F-4B32-AA79-3B18BEB43676_zpsntetmpet.gif

They look good but the fitment leaves a little to be desired, both grilles are just a tad too small for the opening.

Vert

Established Member
I had to use black silicone to fill in my gaps on my lower and it made a big difference. Of course i didn't test fit before I cut out the 2 back plates.

Brezick

Established Member
I just did the same grilles on mine. The mesh is nice and the center bar should definitely be cut out. Your pic makes me want the chin spoiler now too. I also think it needs something in the lower area, like fog lights or the brake ducts.

4VFTW

Established Member
looks good.I have the exact same setup on my car , but I used the CDC upper. The quality of the Cervini's stuff left alot to be desired....the splitter comes in what I would call an unfinished state and the lower grille was too small as you said. The CDC upper was OEM quality.

did you plasti-dip the splitter or pay for their coating? I dip'd mine

Last edited:

zw470

Established Member
I got the splitter painted from them. The finish seems like it's the same as the grilles. It fit really well so I'm not sure why the grilles don't. But it makes me glad I skipped the Cervini's side and quarter-window scoops.

noldevin

Established Member
Does anyone else make a lower like that? Or do you have to live with the poor fitment?
I'm still disappointed in the lack of quality grille options for these cars

Users who are viewing this thread