CFDF how too?

Sellinger

Established Member
Looking for torque specs and such for my CFDF clutch install and spec billet steel flywheel tomorrow and can't seem to find any. No install information was sent with the parts and My Haynes manual is no help either. I know how to install a clutch just not sure on torque mainly. Any help would be appreciated. - on a 98 cobra

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
This is what the website says about the torque on the bolts. Here is the website that i found this informantion. It is under the Frequently asked questions page. So we can help more what company did you but the torque bolts from? Just pm me the info if you have it. I will be back and forth from the computer and the old lady. and that is the easies way for me to check.

Bolt torque specifications should be obtained from the factory service manual or from the bolt manufacturer. Proper torque is crucial to your safety—take time to obtain the correct pressure plate assembly and flywheel bolt torque specifications. Always use a calibrated torque wrench when tightening bolts to their proper torque specifications.

Users who are viewing this thread