CFT dyno day

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Our club will be holding our 3rd dyno day at CFT(central florida turbo) sometime in mid april, have not booked an exact day yet but will be doing so this week. Just wanted to see if anyone is interested. 3 pulls for $50. let me know if you want to join us, only 15 spots available. Will be on a saturday.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i'm in!!! not for the stang but for my F150. i have never had it on a mustang dyno before.

wish i could get them to throw on a better tune than what it has now thats for sure

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
why not the mustang?

already been dynoed and tuned with SCT xcal3 hence the 243rwhp in sig :poke:

i can always bring that too i guess, doesnt really matter. just would like to see what my truck actually makes without fooling around with the dynograph.

plus i personally think it looks better than the stang too since i picked up the chrome lightning rims :D and new borla test pipe side exit exhaust

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
wow why you trying to make it a lightning

whats wrong with a motor swap for more power?

if i did a 03 cobra motor in my GT would that make it a cobra? no same deal with my truck.........not trying to make it a L' just want it to be as quick as one :)

reasons why i want to do the swap-

1. i already have the truck
2. the motor just hit 204,000 miles
3. i want more HP
4. lightning only seats 3
5. my truck seats 6
6. i like my truck to much to sell it
7. just to piss off people like you :) jk

a member on here already did this to his supercrew. name is z7what

vid- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD7-ZvdBlhY"]YouTube- Lightning Powered FX4 Supercharged Supercrew on 38s[/ame]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQOMRyQflI&feature=channel"]YouTube- Ford Lightning Supercharged 03' F-150 4X4 Supercrew on 38s[/nomedia]

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Change in plans....the dyno day will now take place at Brothers in DeLand on the first or second saturday of may. We dont really want to run on the mustang dyno so we are gonna hold out for brothers. The Dyno guy at brothers is leaving to join the police force so they need to hire a new guy and thats why we need to wait a few weeks. This will happen and this thread was just a feeler. I will start a new thread when the date is set.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Change in plans....the dyno day will now take place at Brothers in DeLand on the first or second saturday of may. We dont really want to run on the mustang dyno so we are gonna hold out for brothers. The Dyno guy at brothers is leaving to join the police force so they need to hire a new guy and thats why we need to wait a few weeks. This will happen and this thread was just a feeler. I will start a new thread when the date is set.

fail

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
whats wrong with a motor swap for more power?

if i did a 03 cobra motor in my GT would that make it a cobra? no same deal with my truck.........not trying to make it a L' just want it to be as quick as one :)

reasons why i want to do the swap-

1. i already have the truck
2. the motor just hit 204,000 miles
3. i want more HP
4. lightning only seats 3
5. my truck seats 6
6. i like my truck to much to sell it
7. just to piss off people like you :) jk

a member on here already did this to his supercrew. name is z7what

vid- YouTube- Lightning Powered FX4 Supercharged Supercrew on 38s

YouTube- Ford Lightning Supercharged 03' F-150 4X4 Supercrew on 38s
why not buy a Harley Davidson f150 same thing

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
why not buy a Harley Davidson f150 same thing

nope, those arent any better for seating than a lightning, L's seat 3, HD's seat 4. they have captians chair all the way around.

seeing the price of what it would cost to obtain the motor and lettting a shop install it and then getting it tuned......would be a lot easier to just pick up a lightning so :shrug: idk...........

Users who are viewing this thread