• white

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poisonpony96

Established Member
So my cobra needs a full paint was badly keyed awhile ago. It is a black cobra right now stock body with s-281 wing and and chrome saleens. I love the color black on cars but white cobras with the s-281 wing lowered are so badass. what to do?:??: heres a pic
DSC00020.JPG

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Established Member
If you really deep down wanted another color, you wouldn't have even posted this thread. My vote is too keep it black (and I have a white 96). There is just something (to me alteast) about always keeping the stock color of the car.

Last edited:

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Keep it black, you'll waste sooo much money doing a color change right...you gotta remember you have to take the car COMPLETELY apart! Int, motor, everything. Spend your money elsewhere, shave the door handles, antenna, emblems...or change some body parts up if you want. You could add a little candy, pearl or flake to change it up just a little. Or save the money and add more engine mods!

Dekorum

Established Member
Definitely keep the stock color! I also feel that a car's color should never be changed from the original.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I agree w/ all these guys! I would change cars before changing colors. Just sell this one and find another Cobra of another color..

JohnsMyName

Established Member
1. Black looks good.
2. Changing your color = lots of cash or a sh*ty paint job.

It is'nt worth it, keep it the same color or spend some serious daugh.

BlackCobra96

JohnsMyName said:
1. Black looks good.
2. Changing your color = lots of cash or a sh*ty paint job.

It isn't worth it, keep it the same color or spend some serious dough.

+1

Only 1 in 5 body shops can do a decent job with a simple repair. The ratio is far worse for a complete color change and involves some serious money. You'd be better off to sell your car and buy a white one.

TerminatorS281

TWIN SCREWED!!!
Established Member
if you paint it another color and end up selling the car, the buyer will probably wonder why it was painted... I know when Im looking to buy a car and see its been painted another color I always wonder if the car was in a wreck and stay away from those cars.
just my .02

poisonpony96

Established Member
yeah thats what i figured just wanted to see why. maybe i'll have to pick up an other cobra for a daily driver. A white one. This one is getting twins

TDMCobra

Ringside.
Established Member
poisonpony96 said:
that would be sick. anyone have a car that color?

Hopefully not. When Im rich and famous, thats what I want to get done really nicely. :beer:

For those of you that cant imagine, this is the only picture I could find that was a good representation of what Im talking about.
Yes I know its not a car and its very weird but bear with me.

312367118_6eac8807c4_m.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread