Changed my color to Black

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Well I called my dealer and changed my color back to my first choice...Black..

Got to talking with the wifey and she got me to thinkin if I was certain and I guess I just wasn't.. When I started I was going Black no matter what but that Grabber Blue just caught my eye.. After a couple of weeks thinking hard about it and picturing with wheels and different things I want on it I just had to go back to my original choice.. Anyway should be here in six weeks called and got my vin today.. Ill post picks ASAP.. Oh I also went with the 19" polished aluminum wheels with the black spokes.. Pretty nice combo IMHO..:beer:

mustangtoby2001

Established Member
Agree, with the new body cladding starting in 2010, all the black plastic along the bottom, black is the best color by far. I do dig the Kona Blue, but still wish it didn't have the black along the bottom. By going with black paint, it all goes great! Not to mention that black just looks awsome! I've got a buddy with a 2010 F 150 that's black, and it has a little metallic in it, really sharp. I don't know if the new Stang black is the same, but I know I'm painting my 71 F100 this color when I get ready for paint! Love black!

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
Agreed, I'm going with black as well. I saw a v6 in grabber blue today, sometimes it just looks weird in certain lighting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread