Changed the Garage to Match the Car

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Do you just slid the rear race ramps in after jacking or is there some trick with a ramp?

I drove it up on the front ramps, removed the ramp sections then yes jacked the back up on to the pedistals. The ramps work awesome, very stable and light.

want to sell those blue tiles? I have a Mystichrome and I like your idea!

I would if you were local but think shipping wouldn't be cost effective for you since there are 25 tiles.

Beautiful car and garage!

I was just about to ask this but that's what it seems like. Summit sells a that I believe.

Thanks! Yes that's where I got them.

D-MANN

Established Member
Looks incredible Ken as always. Where did you get the race ramps in Canada?didnt you have a 4 post lift at one time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Looks great!

Thanks.

Looks incredible Ken as always. Where did you get the race ramps in Canada?didnt you have a 4 post lift at one time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks man, no I ordered the ramps them through Jegs. Ya I had a 4post lift but sold it when I sold the terminator since I had no use for it for 3yrs until I got this car.

Any info on the flooring used? Is it foam/rubber?

It's an industrial poly. Check out their webpage and there's tons of YouTube vids about it and info on this site by searching "racedeck".

http://racedeck.com/racedeck-products/racedeck-diamond/

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I was looking at this yesterday. How much is it per tile? I'm not finding that info without submitting for a quote.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

When I installed the floor 2yrs ago here in Canada the best price I could find was $3.89 per 1'x1' tile but now as the US exchange rate got worse I just paid $4.39. Just guessing it would be around $2.50-$3.00 for you.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Does it have a non-slip texture with a spongy feel under pressure?

I've never seen it in person, but have admired the handful of floors I've looked at on random forums.

This stuff would be cool around my bar haha

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Does it have a non-slip texture with a spongy feel under pressure?

I've never seen it in person, but have admired the handful of floors I've looked at on random forums.

This stuff would be cool around my bar haha

No it's hard but is way softer on the feet than concrete. There are two main patterns (diamond and coin) and both are antislip. Yup they would look good around a bar!

Oh wow.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yes, but I had an appraiser check it out along with my place and he said I definitely upped the value and he guarantees it will sell quicker when I decide to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread