Changed up the front end look a little

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
I had to do some personalizing on the Mustang, I was growing tired of it looking like I just bought it yesterday. Went with the Saleen Grille and California Special lower valance. I'm really happy with the new look, more aggressive with the lower valance. Next stop: lowering springs and hopefully new wheels. :thumbsup:

CarsCoffeeHopeMills11-20-10027.jpg

CarsCoffeeHopeMills11-20-10028.jpg

CarsCoffeeHopeMills11-20-10026.jpg

CarsCoffeeHopeMills11-20-10031.jpg

CarsCoffeeHopeMills11-20-10032.jpg

wjk

Established Member
Looks much nicer! I'm not sure I like the stock look with the fog lights creeping a bit under the hood.

This looks much cleaner and meaner!

203Cree

Established Member
Only thing that bothers me is how noticeable the core support is behind the grill. Rattle can that ish black and you'll be set. :beer:

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys! Wheels are coming very soon I hope, and lowering springs are just waiting on me to install them.
Only thing that bothers me is how noticeable the core support is behind the grill. Rattle can that ish black and you'll be set. :beer:
I was thinking the same thing after I saw the first picture.

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
Nice! I see you cut out where the Saleen badge would go, I thought about doing that but didn't want it to look rough on the edges if I didn't do it smooth enough.

FWP!

Established Member
Yea, I want to do that. How do the fog lights work? Are they purely cosmetic or do they actually put some light on the road at night?

Users who are viewing this thread