Changed up the front end look a little

kingnut

Established Member
hmm looks kinda familiar
DSCF0681.jpg

cept the OP's doesnt have the big gap at the bottom.

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments everyone!
Yea, I want to do that. How do the fog lights work? Are they purely cosmetic or do they actually put some light on the road at night?
They are decent at best, it was mainly an appearance mod for me so I don't care much.
Very nice now put some Super Snake wheels on it!
Those are nice, but I'm afraid I won't be dropping that kind of change.

kingnut

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

They are decent at best, it was mainly an appearance mod for me so I don't care much.

that sucks dude. could you possibly post a pic of just the fog lights on at night? from oncoming and driver views? just so you know, i put your car on my desktop wallpaper cause i want this exact setup. looks great congrats on having good taste.

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
that sucks dude. could you possibly post a pic of just the fog lights on at night? from oncoming and driver views? just so you know, i put your car on my desktop wallpaper cause i want this exact setup. looks great congrats on having good taste.
Haha, thanks for the compliment! I took a couple pictures with the lights on just before dark, but they didn't turn out too well. I'll try to take more. Here's the only one that looked decent at all:

150885_1523279569646_1464304656_31278654_4919152_n.jpg

Then an oncoming view, they look more yellow in the picture for some reason:

155883_1523279769651_1464304656_31278656_6899003_n.jpg

JL-KA

Established Member
Something about it isn't doing it for me...I can't figure it out. Normally I love the Saleen grill. Maybe it's just the combination with the GT bumper.

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
Is this what you're looking for? They actually put out much more light than I thought, hadn't turned them on without the headlights until now. They just don't reach out very far, but I think I can adjust them a bit.

FogLights002.jpg

FogLights003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread