Changing order affect scheduling?

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
I am thinking of changing my order (placed 4/29) from the heated seat option to Recaros. My current status (as of 6/1) is "order processing, unscheduled." If I change my order, does anyone know if that will affect scheduling or delivery timeline? I have emailed my dealer but sometimes this board is more knowledgeable than most dealers! Thanks in advance!

Jryan3

Established Member
I am thinking of changing my order (placed 4/29) from the heated seat option to Recaros. My current status (as of 6/1) is "order processing, unscheduled." If I change my order, does anyone know if that will affect scheduling or delivery timeline? I have emailed my dealer but sometimes this board is more knowledgeable than most dealers! Thanks in advance!

As long as your order is not scheduled/not assigned a VIN, you can change it and it won't affect your delivery/build time (unless your change is affected by a material hold, which I don't think is the case with the Recaros). I have been assured this by some reputable Ford sources, as I wanted to change the color of my order and was worried about the same thing! Recaros are a no-brainier.. DO IT! :burnout:

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
As long as your order is not scheduled/not assigned a VIN, you can change it and it won't affect your delivery/build time (unless your change is affected by a material hold, which I don't think is the case with the Recaros). I have been assured this by some reputable Ford sources, as I wanted to change the color of my order and was worried about the same thing! Recaros are a no-brainier.. DO IT! :burnout:

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm stressing over this! Before I ordered, I drove a 2013 Mustang GT that had recaros and I had trouble seeing when turning my head to look at blindspots and my elbow kept hitting the sides when I tried to rest it on the console. But yesterday I sat in a 2013 Shelby at another dealer and I liked the Recaros and my elbow wasn't hitting. I didn't drive it, but they just felt different than before. I've always liked the look of the Recaros better, but ordered without to be on the safe side.

1stShelby

Established Member
I never really liked having front seats that didn't match the rest of the interior. And the Boss said we were getting heated seats, so there's that!

Users who are viewing this thread