Changing up exhaust..have a ????

Sideways_SVT

Established Member
I used the search thing and found a sticky w exhaust clips....they wer kinda helpful but i need another opinion..be honest

I want something that sounds different..not the same old same..ive had supper 44s on my previous gt and on my cobra i have flow 40s
im thinkin of getting the pypes violators ..i like the raspy loud style ...just wondering if anyone has them on theyre 4 valve and what they think...
the only clip i could find on you tube is an 03 mach 1 and i think they sounds great..

THANKS

Azsnake

Established Member
Well I'm a bit biased but I love my Mac catback. I personally don't like rasp. The Pypes exhaust sounds pretty good (never heard it in person). I think for the price its a solid catback. Which video did you find of the Mach 1? I can't seem to find it? Have you seen/heard the SSS mufflers before? I really like the sound of those! The price is good too!

Sideways_SVT

Established Member
i can the pypes for 50$ a piece brand new ..but ya ill look into macs...i appreciate the input..and arent the slps pricey ?
off to google we go !

edit: ya slps are too pricey for me right now...

Last edited:

71catruck

Established Member
thats a good price for a muffler go for it and if you dont like it you should be able to sell them for that price. i have bassonii and love the rasp. the of road x pipe helps to

skidad62

Established Member
I was looking for different too... so I fabbed up 2010 GT500 mufflers with my bassani X pipe...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOCSDicZhXw"]YouTube - 03 Mustang Comp Cams XE274H[/nomedia]

Cobra2001X

Banned
i can the pypes for 50$ a piece brand new ..but ya ill look into macs...i appreciate the input..and arent the slps pricey ?
off to google we go !

edit: ya slps are too pricey for me right now...

I picked up an almost brand new SLP LM1 catback for $200. Just look around forums because sometimes people buy a setup and get tickets or just want a quieter one and they sell their old ones for cheap.

Rusty67

Established Member
All I can say is don't put flowmasters on anything high performance... ever. They cause flow restrictions.

I'm a fan of the Magnaflows. I have them on my Mach 1.

If you want a really mean/nasty sound then you can go with the Dynamax. Those thing just sound mean. They might rattle you a bit but since you had slowmasters on already you provably wouldn't mind too much.

Sideways_SVT

Established Member
thanks guys...i appreciate all the info....so no one has the pypes violators...so i guess ill be the guinea pig and post the video shortly after christmas..and let everyone kno ho they turn out

just cant beat em for the money..50 a piece new...plus i got a welder so..dont cost me nothin to install....

thanks again

01yellercobra

Established Member
I am a bit Biased but I like Borla Stingers. If I had to go with something else I would do Mac.

Same here. I had the MACs before, but always wanted the Stingers. A screamin deal showed up on the Stingers. So I jumped on it. I love the way they sound. Although at times they're a little loud.

thanks guys...i appreciate all the info....so no one has the pypes violators...so i guess ill be the guinea pig and post the video shortly after christmas..and let everyone kno ho they turn out

just cant beat em for the money..50 a piece new...plus i got a welder so..dont cost me nothin to install....

thanks again

Definitly post a vid. I've wondered how the Pypes stuff sounds. But I don't know anyone that has it.

Users who are viewing this thread