Changing Up The Car!

sfadchi

Established Member
I'll be doing some different things with the car in the next couple of weeks. The goal is to go 8.9XX's with out the spray on the six speed. Some say it can't be done but, we will see.

I will be selling the 80lb injectors, 17CC .20 Over (Stock Compression) CP Pistons, and the full Zex kit if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Good luck on the build Chris, guess it's not for sale any longer, best on the 8s as well.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'll be doing some different things with the car in the next couple of weeks. The goal is to go 8.9XX's with out the spray on the six speed. Some say it can't be done but, we will see.

I will be selling the 80lb injectors, 17CC .20 Over (Stock Compression) CP Pistons, and the full Zex kit if anyone is interested.

Can't wait to see this thing come alive!! Big Pimpin

Six_Offender

Established Member
Pm a price on that zex kit. What's it come with accessory wise? Thanks and good luck on the build. With lethal in ur backyard, anythings possible with these cars...

SLGT750

Established Member

Looks like maybe some E-85, 9.5+compression pistons are on the menu!

Good luck on your adventure and I'm glad your not selling your car!:beer:

2kmelat

Established Member
. If u put that 3.6 i would say yes but a whipple:shrug: lol good luck :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread