Charger question

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
My friend owns a lightning and just upgraded to the kb. He had mentioned that I should put it on my car. Anyways Im not to sure but if I remeber I dont think it fits...Is this true?:??:

radaman

Established Member
Mach 1 Boy said:
My friend owns a lightning and just upgraded to the kb. He had mentioned that I should put it on my car. Anyways Im not to sure but if I remeber I dont think it fits...Is this true?:??:
I think u r asking if kb's fit mach 1's and the answer is yes. You can still keep your shaker as well, though it may be for looks only. There r several KB mach's riding around, check out mach1registry for some info.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
KB makes one specifically for the Mach....if you are talking about using his Eaton once he upgrades it won't work. You have to use the eaton off of a Cobra- they aren't the same dimensions even though they are both M112's.

But it's a pain in the ass to make the conversion. There are a TON of parts you have to get or have fabbed to make it work. By the time you make everything work you could have bought the KB and had about 1500 left over for other upgrades.

just my .02

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
^^^I agree ...... with the exception of the cost of parts vs. a KB. Getting all the parts to do an eaton conversion and install is cheaper than a KB 9psi I/C kit. However....you will be limited on power. the KB will stretch the power ALOT more than teh eaton. Many eaton/mach conversions parts can be had for <$1500. That gives you $5k in labor, tune, and supporting mods to play with for just the cost of the kb 9psi kit (not including labor).

BUT, the KB is a better blower BY FAR....which is why people ditch the eaton to get a KB.

Users who are viewing this thread