Charleston, SC

Baby J

Established Member
just moved to the area, where does everyone go to hang out and does anybody have any meets.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
There is an active Mustang Club in Charleston, pretty sure it is MCA affiliated. I used to live there some time back and belonged to the now gone away Mustang Club of Charleston sponsored by Jones Ford. There has always been a big interest in Mustangs there. I think my friend Drew still works at Jones Ford in the Parts dept. Go there and ask for Drew. If he is there tell him Bill that used to have the 65 Mustang with the Baaaad hopped up 6 cylinder engine said to seek him out. My son who is also big into Mustangs and owns 2 of them is in Charleston but he is really into his College right now and about to graduate from the College of Charleston. I used to be really into the Mustang scene there and was an ongoing officer with the Mustang Club of Charleston, a club that had its roots in the original Mustang Clubs that were started and sponsored by Ford Motor Company corporate way back in 1967.

What area did you decide on as to where to live? I always lived in North Charleston near North Woods Mall, or Hanahan, or Goose Creek, or Ladson. Those are all goo places as well as Summerville. Good Luck. I am curious about the current Mustang status there so I can keep my knowledge up to date.

Here is what the old 65 Mustang I owned that Drew would know about should you actually speak to him. He is very friendly and a good person. I have known him since he was in Goose Creek High School.

The Snake

scan0027_zpsbc863627.jpg

scan0018_zpsafaad456.jpg

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

Baby J

Established Member
Thanks for the info, i am renting out in Summerville at the moment til i figure out where i want to build a house. I like what you did with the old 65. When i get a chance i'll look Drew up Car is getting tuned tomorrow, just moved out here and it's been tuned on 92 now i getting a 93 tune. i am curious to turly see what the difference in numbers will be.

Users who are viewing this thread