Charlotte,NC Meet June 9th at the Palace

fastmatt98

Established Member
Don't know if this is the correct place to post this. This is just a local meet for everyone to hang out. Most should know about it by now. Its gonna be off of (exit 25) in Huntersville. Take a left once you get off 77(or right if coming south, 5 lights) and goto the 6th light (you'll see a cashions and a CVS on the left) and take a right. Drive around the bend and go 1/4 mile and look for us on the right. We will be at the top of the parking lot of the Palace movie theater. Starts at 9:00pm. All cars are welcome. Should have a good turnout. If you have any question feel free to PM me.
Thanks,
Matt

99SVTcobraVERT

man i miss the meets down at the palace... hey matt its rob (from back in the day) used to have the 01 white cobra convt, had nitrous/ supercharger on it? how ya been? do you have the car in your sig or do you still have the 02 ss convt?

fastmatt98

Established Member
Rob long time buddy. Yeah I have a 01 sunset orange metallic SS vert 6 speed car now, gotta change that sig.. Getting AFR heads and a fast 90mm intake with NW 90mm TB in a few weeks. Already have a lil over 400 to the wheels but should be in the 450rwhp range when I'm done. See you got a new car yourself, nice. Give me a shout sometime if you make it into town. Talk at ya soon.
Matt

6082c242.jpg

Last edited:

99SVTcobraVERT

yeah i remember you got that right before i left about 2 years ago but i thought it was an 02? yeah my new baby makes 423/410 with no pulley or tune *yet* hehe

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I used to go when they first started those shows like around 2 years ago. But I stoped going because I was just too busy. I might try and make it up there and see some of your cars.

Users who are viewing this thread