Chasing 100mph vibe and running out of ideas...

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
It's a pain in the ass. Almost wanted to drive mine off a cliff back in the day.

2 rears and 3 driveshaft from Ford. The MM aluminum bushings made the biggest difference.

It's very slight over 100 and doesn't bother me. I plan on getting a PST carbon fiber driveshaft eventually, to finish off whatever vibes are left.

Avenger

Established Member
Yeah, problem is any money I'm throwing at the car is out of my pocket so I'm trying to pinpoint the problem as best as I can before buying parts...

I've read about people trying to start a Group Purchase on the PST driveshafts. I'm definitely interested and would be part of a GP if it ever gets going.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Yeah, problem is any money I'm throwing at the car is out of my pocket so I'm trying to pinpoint the problem as best as I can before buying parts...

I've read about people trying to start a Group Purchase on the PST driveshafts. I'm definitely interested and would be part of a GP if it ever gets going.

PM me the info I need one.

Avenger

Established Member
For the record, I just contacted Need 4 Speed about group purchase pricing. Hopefully, we'll get this GP going !! :D I need one, whether we get a GP or not...

Avenger

Established Member
From my understanding of the forum rules, starting a GP with a vendor that is not supporting the site is against forum rules. Awaiting an answer from Lightning Larry...

Users who are viewing this thread