Chatterbox communicators

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
Anybody using the Chatterbox passenger to passenger communicators?
I am using the Nady right now and the earpiece/mic keeps falling apart.
I have one mounted in my helmet and the other I give to my students to use and that is the one that keeps falling apart.

I want to know if the Chatterbox is a much better unit. I know it costs twice as much as the Nady

Thanks,
RD

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Roger Davis said:
Anybody using the Chatterbox passenger to passenger communicators?
I am using the Nady right now and the earpiece/mic keeps falling apart.
I have one mounted in my helmet and the other I give to my students to use and that is the one that keeps falling apart.

I want to know if the Chatterbox is a much better unit. I know it costs twice as much as the Nady

Thanks,
RD

Roger:

IMHO the Nady is the biggest POS this side of the Mississippi!!! Well, if you want to get technical, West of the Mississippi too!! :fart: Two Campbell's soup cans and some string would be better?!?! :lol: I used to go through them like brake parts!!!

The Chatterbox is the shiznit!!!! I bought a second one when I took an Audi Instructors clinic because they were selling them for like $100.00. I couldn't say no!!

I have had zero issues with the Chatterbox. Very good product. Expensive yes, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet?!?!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

taylorp

Established Member
Ditto on the Chatterbox - they make a HUGE difference...Just don't forget to charge it or leave the extra cord with your student....

;-) ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread