CHE K Member Brace w/Engine Torque Limiters

Elwood617

Established Member
I have one, decided to get one after it was recommended to me. I was having to really work it into 5th at the road race track, and once I started to launch really hard at the 1/4, I had some problems getting onto second unless I lifted the throttle.
I had experimented with taking off the front k, member brace, and I experienced some twisting when launched hard. I put the brace back on, got the che brace with the torque limiters.
I personally love it, but it is not a direct fit with the 2011+ cars. It says so on the instructions and web site. Just thought I would mention it, you will have to drill/grind/cut some. My mt82 shifts like a dream, and Ford should do this to the track pack :)

Last edited:

Boss949

Established Member
I have one, decided to get one after it was recommended to me. I was having to really work it into 5th at the road race track, and once I started to launch really hard at the 1/4, I had some problems getting onto second unless I lifted the throttle.
I had experimented with taking off the front k, member brace, and I experienced some twisting when launched hard. I put the brace back on, got the che brace with the torque limiters.
I personally love it, but it is not a direct fit with the 2011+ cars. It says so on the instructions and web site. Just thought I would mention it, you will have to drill/grind/cut some. My mt82 shifts like a dream, and Ford should do this to the track pack :)

I appreciate your feedback.

You described exactly what I've been experiencing.

Just found out my installer has it in stock (competition model) and we can do the install in the next couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread