Cheap fun date ideas?

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
If she's at all athletic I think batting cages are always good fun( if she may have played softball). I took a date that played not so long ago and then I tried to teach her to hit a golf ball.... we ended up renting a movie after and then got dinner and she insisted on paying(I drove and payed for everything else). It's more the conversation and lack of awkward silence that matters on any date, it's not about how much $$$ you spend. If it is about how much $$ you spend you should drop that bitch quick.

My favorite first date ever was when the guy showed up at my house with his T-top camaro (I hate chevy's with a passion too), we went to McDonald's, got some food and then just spent the night cruising car lots looking at new cars. He wanted a new car, and we just spent the night BSing and talking about whatever we could.

I know most girls wouldn't care for going and looking at cars all night. But my favorite part of the whole thing was the fact that it was simple.

First date with my now "ex" was at my place. I cooked him dinner and we spent the night watching movies, talking and getting drunk.

I guess I'm strange, but I prefer a guy who doesn't use money to make me happy. I'm happy that the guy I'm with now understands that. He knows that I'm happiest when I'm a seat cover in his mustang while we're just cursing around, or when we're spending the night out in the garage doing who knows what to one of our cars.

My vote would be to go for a cruise in a car, find a nice scenic place to park and just spend time talking and getting to know each other... if she expects a fancy expensive date that's going to "wow" her then forget about her and find a down to earth girl that doesn't care about money.

+65000:beer:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
There can be issues with singeing. It's one of those things that is funnier when someone else does it.

Jim Snover

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what abotu farting next to the fire? :shrug:

juliet2kg

Established Member
Heat up a frozen pizza and rent some movies. You probably won't even watch them...

canibus

Established Member
here's a scenerio.

You're on a date and you pop a tire. You don't have AAA and your spare is also flat. Or someone syphons your gas, or your battery dies and no one is around to jump start it. You need to get it towed but don't have the money to do it. What do you tell her? This is why I advice against dating when low on funds. You always have to have enough slack with your cash to cover unexpected things. You don't want her to get the impression that you're a loser right off the bat. Trust me, there's nothing more that I like than a simple date.

Users who are viewing this thread