CHECK IT OUT, looking for some stuff and alot of help! =)

95mustanggtryan

Established Member
m looking to get my mustang 5.0 1995 into the 12s. still streetable. right now the car is completly stock with 178k on it. Runs great.. maf just went up but i replaced it. so it runs ok... bbk h pipe, i had to knock the combs out of the 2 converters. i just bought a ford posi rear with 355 gears. but havent found neone to install them. im looking for any thing that could be highly suggested to me. i have alot in mind as to what i wanted to do to it, bbk equal length headers the ssi induction bbk upper and lower intake, eventually i wanted to turbo it. single turbo or something small. if anyone could help me out with this stuff id greatly appreciate it. thanks
also looking for a cobra bumper, cobra rr hood. black leather interior.

thanks again for all your help!! im young and just wanna go fast the right way.. forget a civic with a loud ass muffler..

95mustanggtryan

Established Member
also, looking for anyone who is selling the stuff im looking for or is selling anything that they suggest would be a great upgrade. thanks.. headers,injectors,ecu,heads, exhaust,msd, whatever you got.. pro star welds . alot is needed

tntcobra

Established Member
Keep it stock - for now. Try a few kinds of racing first - drag, autocross, and throw in a track day or two. Get to know some of the regulars and find out what has worked. In the recreation/club racing world it's amazing how friendly they can be.

A lot of newer Mustang owners don't know that the Mustang can turn too! (Not very well at first, but it does!)

95mustanggtryan

Established Member
thanks for your reply

yea its been stock for a while.. like i said i have the fordmotorsport posi unit and 355 gears, ive had acouple mustangs and im just looking to do this one the right way. no more cuttin corners like a young person like myself would do. i want to do this one right. the more mature advice i can get the better.

Users who are viewing this thread