check out my daily... fresh from the paint shop

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
just had the front bumper/hood/fenders repainted (rock chips were bad), added the front lip, sport grille (with the "i" emblem), hella horn in red, replaced the fog lamps (both were cracked) and added the fog lamp protectors... I could not be happier. before summer I am getting some gold rota wheels.
let me know what you think
before:
PB210005.jpg

after
DSC04620.jpg

before
P9160029.jpg

after
DSC04603.jpg

DSC04619.jpg

DSC04609.jpg

DSC04611.jpg

DSC04618.jpg

DSC04626.jpg

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
AWESOME!! That car is exactly what my wife wants for a DD.

thanks! it is a sweet car. super fun to drive. im going to take it on a road coarse next month sometime. if you are going to buy a new WRX for your wife, it might be worth it to wait for the 2013's to come out. supposed to make more power and might have the newly subaru patented "electric powered turbo"

check out this article:
All-New Subaru WRX: What to Expect - Motor Trend

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
thanks! it is a sweet car. super fun to drive. im going to take it on a road coarse next month sometime. if you are going to buy a new WRX for your wife, it might be worth it to wait for the 2013's to come out. supposed to make more power and might have the newly subaru patented "electric powered turbo"

check out this article:
All-New Subaru WRX: What to Expect - Motor Trend

That's pretty cool- thanks for the link:beer:

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
What's with Subaru guys and aftermarket horns?

LMAO! we all got together and decided to make it a fad...

seriously, i just like the way it looks. the factory horn sounds like very femanine lol. this hella super tone horn sounds loud as fun and mean, like a F150 horn or something

Users who are viewing this thread