CHECK OUT MY NEW DYNO NUMBERS!

03cobracoupe

Established Member
Mods to date are UPR CAI, and bassani catted x, and the catback. With just the CAI i put down 388 rwhp. And with the full exhaust it put down 404 rwhp...I have a scanner but how do i post pictures to show u guys the sheet?

Jevans74

Established Member
Those numbers are STD and not SAE. We need to start labeling our dyno numbers around here. For nationwide comparison of dyno #'s SAE is the norm. STD is too close to the uncorrected numbers.

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Looks nice, the HP is up all the way across the graph. After 4200 RPMs, the HP difference is even more impressive. Torque is up what 15-20 ft-lbs? These cars kick ass.. :thumbsup: No A/F?

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
So the full Bassani system got you an extra 16 rwhp. I would have thought there'ld be more gain w/ that?

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Originally posted by Jevans74
Those numbers are STD and not SAE. We need to start labeling our dyno numbers around here. For nationwide comparison of dyno #'s SAE is the norm. STD is too close to the uncorrected numbers.

AMEN Jevans..!!!!!!

BTWNice numbers for a car w/ no chip..

Steve B

Established Member
Actually, JMS says the STD numbers are what DynoJet recommends.

Intense

Established Member
had mine dynoed today, stock to the silencer was...
367.9hp
366.7tq
those numbers are SAE. i'll try and get it scanned and posted soon.

2003snake

Established Member
I dyno'ed today! First ever!

419.4 RWHP SAE
380.4 RWTQ SAE

Why are the HP & Torque numbers so far from each other?

Magnaflow Catted X & Catback
Densecharger

J.

Last edited:

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Yeah, I dynoed mine at the same time with Intense. About 346 on both hp and tq. Not too happy. I blame it on the 900 miles that I had on the car, hoping that it'll get better when I break it in. I haven't gone more than 4 k RPM till the dyno day. Too bad I'm probably not going to find out, cause I wanna put a DC this week (and plugs). Anyway, has anyone else had less than 1,000 miles on it and not stepped on it, and got it dynoed?

g.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by gchronis
Yeah, I dynoed mine at the same time with Intense. About 346 on both hp and tq. Not too happy. I blame it on the 900 miles that I had on the car, hoping that it'll get better when I break it in. I haven't gone more than 4 k RPM till the dyno day. Too bad I'm probably not going to find out, cause I wanna put a DC this week (and plugs). Anyway, has anyone else had less than 1,000 miles on it and not stepped on it, and got it dynoed?

g.

This will make you feel better. I dyno'd mine bone stock with about 600 miles on it, 328rwhp/328rwtq. I then put a 3" O/R H-pipe and 3" catback with 2-Chamber Flowmasters, UPR CAI and a Diablo Chip from Amazon Racing and redyno'd with 2400 miles on the car and got 414rwhp/394rwtq.

TruBlu03

I have 1100 miles, manga x-pipe, Borla CB, dropin K&N, snorkel removed but no dyno as yet. I just wanted to say it feels stronger and smoother almost every day. Once I settle on a CAI and after 2000 or so miles I'm gonna dyno it. Hoping to follow others posted numbers, 415-420 RWHP, Viper like territory! :burnout:

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
This will make you feel better. I dyno'd mine bone stock with about 600 miles on it, 328rwhp/328rwtq. I then put a 3" O/R H-pipe and 3" catback with 2-Chamber Flowmasters, UPR CAI and a Diablo Chip from Amazon Racing and redyno'd with 2400 miles on the car and got 414rwhp/394rwtq.

Another good example of how pathetic these cars are tuned at the factory. And with good parts and a good chip like you have your RIGHT up there with what others with the same parts and a good tune!

boostm3

Established Member
Yeah, I dynoed mine at the same time with Intense. About 346 on both hp and tq. Not too happy

Isnt that like 400 hp with a 15% drive train loss? Thats not too bad for a not broken in car is it.. Whats the diff between dynoing at SAE and STD? Nobody talks about this differentiation over at my BMW boards...

Lomancobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobracoupe
Mods to date are UPR CAI, and bassani catted x, and the catback. With just the CAI i put down 388 rwhp. And with the full exhaust it put down 404 rwhp...I have a scanner but how do i post pictures to show u guys the sheet?

Getting the same mods this week, Wonder if I will fair as well? You now have me officially excited.

KNGOBRA

Banned
Here's mine...what's up with the A/F ratio?? My friends Vette who dynoed at the same time, his A/F ratio was fine, so I know it's not the dyno.... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread