Check Out My SHO's Old Plates...

BenBrausen

Established Member
So I got my tabs renewed for the year. I totally forgot the story that the HOT milf (mid 30's) that I bought it from told me she had on it before I bought it. She said she got crap about it all the time. Wonder why? Check it out....

SHOTabs.jpg

She was a lil picky about how the car looked. Here are couple of the reciepts I have. This was from the 2nd owner. First owner put 3k miles on it in the first 3 years she owned it. Lil old lady that really took it to the grocery store once a week and to church on Sundays.

She got these redone cause she thought it was ugly when they start to bubble a lil.

SHOReciept3.jpg

Why not buy the same thing from RadioShack for $29.95?

SHOReciept1.jpg

Who does that kinda stuff at 90k when they've done a full 60k just before 60k?

SHOReciept2.jpg

Sad to think even with all the maintenance that's been done to this car (60k service, 90k service, 120k service, 140k engine rebuild from the block up, 140k tranny rebuild, 160k tranny preformance rebuild, 200k service, and tons more), I could get just about nothing for it if I was to sell it. :nonono:

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
dude, that is crazy! Hell, my dad has a 94 MTX with 223K on it with NO 60k and only the plugs, wires, clutch, and a couple sencors has been replaced! As for all of mine (I have owned 5 SHOs) its a little different story, but that is because I beat the shit out of them

Here is mine that I have owned:
715093_51.jpg

This is my red 93 ATX with just a K&N, Dynomax catback, 80mm maf, and D4UI computer w/ custom chip (15.0 @94mph)
715093_53.jpg

715093_2.jpg

Yet another 93 ATX stock with a K&N... I wanted a blue one! (15.3 @93mph)
715093_58.jpg

715093_59.jpg

This is a 89 with aftermarket exhaust, custom chip w/ X2J computer, 80mm maf, SHO Shop cold air, underdrive pulleys, and a couple other things... Only problem is that the damn motor took a shit before it made it to the track with only 170k on it. (just broke in for an SHO) I don't think the motor liked rapping to 8500 rpms with that kind of miles on it, which made half of the motor shoot out the block on to the highway and go up in flames. I'm guessing it would of ran around a 14.7 in the 1/4 mile
715093_60.jpg

715093_6.jpg

Now this bad mother I bought for a 100 bucks! a 92 (5-speed of course) that had been wrecked, so I fixed it with parts laying around, cause if you own an SHO, you have enough parts laying around from them breaking down all the time to damn near build a whole car! anyway, this thing was weak as hell, and ran a high 15, so I tore out all the interrior and droped 420 pounds! I then ran a best of 14.7 @98mph!
715093_14.jpg

715093_7.jpg

This is my father's 220k SHO 94 MTX which is in really good shape! Even though it is stock, it out ran my red atx by about 4 cars and was about even with my 89. I have no times though
715093_22.jpg

As you can see I have a great love for these cars, but I do not have the money to keep them running right so I no longer own any of them. I still think that motor is one of fords greatest ideas, but put in a very shitty car! WAY ahead of its time in my book!

Users who are viewing this thread