Check out the hottie

JayBo

S/C GT
Established Member
1926 collector edition grandma and 1996 convertible with Lt-4 engine. she comes with saggy factory "hardtops" and disgusting flabby "ground effects package". The corvette is the best you will find for the money, and everything but my wife is in excellent condition. Car and wife (especially the wife) are being sold as is and buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Any questions, please call me at 724-339-4781. Payment by money order or cashiers check. "Test drives" after 10PM only and double protection required.

427' Cobra

Honda Sucks
Established Member
JayBo said:
1926 collector edition grandma and 1996 convertible with Lt-4 engine. she comes with saggy factory "hardtops" and disgusting flabby "ground effects package". The corvette is the best you will find for the money, and everything but my wife is in excellent condition. Car and wife (especially the wife) are being sold as is and buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Any questions, please call me at 724-339-4781. Payment by money order or cashiers check. "Test drives" after 10PM only and double protection required.

LOL

blownco

BLOWN 95 COBRA
Established Member
whtgt02vert said:
:poke: :fm: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

That broad is disgusting in all the pics. Ugh that just ruined my day now i have to wait for my girlfriend to make it all better.

My thoughts exactly

bchisom99

Established Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I was actually looking at Vettes last night and came across that, ruined a GD Grand Sport vette, that is AWEFUL....

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
I'd be worried about buying a car with Mother Nature’s leather seat protector all over it! That chick is just wrong. :xpl:

Last edited:

GetOffTheCar

Established Member
BadGT04 said:
The Addam's Family Edition Corvette.... :D

46_12_sb.JPG
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

93CobraPwr

SVT Veteran
Established Member
coopercobra03 said:
I would love to take a big sniff of that passenger seat. After she rubbed her nice naked butt on there.. It must smell like roses.. :nono:

46_12_sb.JPG

I almost need to puke after you wrote that.
:xpl:

Edit

I did.

Users who are viewing this thread