check out the vid of my dual exhaust

FordFanStan

Established Member
What I think is I like the exhaust but think you should change your scree name haha. Looks like you put a lot of time and effort into the exhaust and it payed off well... Stan

vwjunkie53

SVT addict
Established Member
It was pretty involved, but did it in my own garage. I dont know what the hell is with the link, it was working... now nothing. I'm going to try and upload it again. About me screen name.. thats just my email, I'm also in to VWs (got a 11sec beetle). I'll also try and post some pictures of the setup

Jason

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
that is soooooo ****ing sick...how long did it take u to do that?? and where did u get the cutout for the drivers side?? about how much in total did it cost u??

vwjunkie53

SVT addict
Established Member
Link is working, you just have to wait a bit before it starts playing, it wont show that its buffering, it just starts after a bit.

vwjunkie53

SVT addict
Established Member
I made a template with a piece of cardboard (yes cardboard lol) of the pass side and cut it out myself with a cut off wheel and then smoothed the edges with a die grinder and bit. Total cost was about $70 (already had the tips on the pass side. $60 for two 3.5 inch chrome tips from jegs, and $10 stick of 2.5 inch pipe from the local muffler shop)

Users who are viewing this thread