Check out these 2 Cobras

69redmach1

Established Member
I had a couple of Kenne Bell Cobras on the dyno this afternoon that needed tuning. Here's a the webcam: Dyno Cam . I would have got the first one over 600rwhp, that final number on the screen was the 6th pull in a row and the downstream temps were at 120deg+. The second one had slightly fewer mods and a little less boost.
Pete

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
69redmach1 said:
I had a couple of Kenne Bell Cobras on the dyno this afternoon that needed tuning. ....Pete

Pete,

I met up with you at the NH fathers day show last year... If you're not busy next saturday, you should head down to the NEBOC meet with the Guys from your neck of the woods and the north shore.. You'll love the drive down on the stang train and you'll meet quite a few guys with NEW cobras that may need your services later on down the road... A bunch of great guys and a good time..

you can write the gas off as a business expense.. :-D

03BADSTANG

Established Member
69redmach1 said:
I had a couple of Kenne Bell Cobras on the dyno this afternoon that needed tuning. Here's a the webcam: Dyno Cam . I would have got the first one over 600rwhp, that final number on the screen was the 6th pull in a row and the downstream temps were at 120deg+. The second one had slightly fewer mods and a little less boost.
Pete

Thanks for the great service Pete :beer:

JSTaGT

Established Member
69redmach1 said:
Pete

Pete,

If your up to it, throw Eddie in your stang and meet up with us over at the Rockingham mall on Saturday. We can then meet up with some of the other NEBOCER's up here in the north for out drive down to RI.

Later,
Bob

Last edited:

69redmach1

Established Member
JSTaGT said:
Pete,

If your up to it, throw Eddie in your stang and meet up with us over at the Rockingham mall on Saturday. We can then meet up with some of the other NEBOCER's up here in the north for out drive down to RI.

Later,
Bob

I'd love to but I'm at the shop every Sat. from now on so I don't have any time. Hope you guys have fun.
Thanks anyway
Pete

Users who are viewing this thread