Check out these Cobra floor mats

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
I think they look cheap!I bought a set off e-bay from a different seller and they are crap.You get what you pay for!

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
They look cheesy, if you have to have them, buy some cheap floor mats and get the correct cobra emblems and hot glue them on. Or just drop the $70 and get a set of Cobra mats from Ford that look awesome and are very durable. 2881

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Hahaha Could'nt have said it better myself! :beer:

Over-Snaking.....

We all at some point in time want the WHOLE WORLD to know were behind the wheel of a Cobra! Hell yea! I was almost bit by the "over-snake" bug a month ago upon seeing an SVT/COBRA black license plate frame on Ebay.

I snapped back into reality and came to my senses when It dawned on me that the back of our rides already state "SVT" and "COBRA" and that stating it 4 times would be a lil' over the top! Anyways.......

Back to my original thought: Those floor mats look like they are made of ape pubes and a knock off snake emblem from the flea market! Just my 2 centavos! :xpl:

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
I know this post was a few days ago but just wanted to say I have a set of these floor mats.. They were given to me as a xmas gift last year.. and yeah. Cheap doesn't come close to describing these things.. They're basically a thin sheet of brittle molded plastic floor liners with a cheap wooven cloth hot glued to the top. The only decent thing on them was the metal Snake Decals.. Sorta shame to waste them on the floor of these mats though.. The Decals have a double sided tape that you basically peel and stick to a thin metal silloute of the snake which is attached to the fibers of the carpet using a few little bent pins. Basically they wear really quick and the carpet fibers come lose rather quickly.

Don't waste your money. Mine are sitting back in their box collecting dust between the washer and dryer. LOL!.

B.

Users who are viewing this thread