Check out these PJ editions just sitting there

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Found these pics on another forum and found them interesting. I think there is atleast 5-7 new PJ mustangs just under the plastic wrap. Of yeah Nice S7 and Diablo also

post-288-1175830001_thumb.jpg

post-288-1175830089_thumb.jpg

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
ugh, what a waste. i hope it's a warehouse for the buyers that haven't picked up their cars, otherwise that is a waste of cars to be sitting around like that...

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
It's a Saleen. I'd like to go shopping there...."Mr. Slo, just pick any one you see here and it's yours...."

Nifty

Elusive
Established Member
One of our local dealers has a PJ. They want 69K for it. I was there when they fired it up though, and it sounded pretty damn good!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If they were about 45K I would really consider buying one. I like the engine, and I like the looks. Plus it would be fun as hell to road race in! But for $56K-almost $70K depending on the dealer ADM's...no thank you sir.

-Jeff

THE_STIG

Established Member
I would take one in a heartbeat, I think they are completely badass, and I hear they are sick on a road course.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
If they were about 45K I would really consider buying one. I like the engine, and I like the looks. Plus it would be fun as hell to road race in! But for $56K-almost $70K depending on the dealer ADM's...no thank you sir.

-Jeff

I'm right there with you Jeff. I feel the same way about the gt 500. I'll just find me a nice used 03 DSG harley truck to pull my cobra around with and have plenty of money to mod both.

03'Darin

Established Member
I would bet the cars belong to someone. We have had a PJ edition on order for two months already and it will be another month until we get it. Pretty cool car. Saleen takes a 4.6 and bores it to a 5.0. As 1Fast925.0 said 400hp naturally aspirated. I hear the car sounds really sweet. Saleen is building 500 of these cars. As of last week 462 of them were spoken for. As far as dealer mark up..... ours is available for under MSRP. :-D

The S281 super charged cars sound really sweet so I can only imagine how the 5.0 will sound.

We have a Vista Blue S281 Super Charged car in stock with the Vista roof option and that car is just pure sex!! If you haven't seen the vist roof it is a dark tinted glass panel that replaces the roof sheet metal. So when your sitting in the car the entire roof is glass. It's also got the 3.73's, HID's and the chrome wheel option. That car is in our showroom so I have to wipe my drool off of it every day.

Darin

Users who are viewing this thread