Check out this car !

01 Cobra #1326

Established Member
Use the link below to a friend of mine's Mustang that he has recently dicided to sell. I would buy this if I didn't already have my 01 Cobra, but am also thinking about selling my Cobra for this car. Take a look and let me know what you all think or if your interested in the car yourself. Also, if anyone is interested in my Cobra, see my sig.

Thanx.

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/...ody_style=&advcd_on=n&doors=&fuel=&&cardist=0

Last edited:

01cobrakid

Got DoHc?
Established Member
That car is bad as he((
If you sell your car, ill buy the FR-500s!!!!!!!!
Where are you located near detroit im in Troy i would love to see the wheels on your car sometime. Im seriously considering getting them for mine! What color is your car, do you ever go to any local street races or car hangouts/shows?

Mike

01 Cobra #1326

Established Member
Mike, If the car goes, it will probably be with the wheels. I don't have another set anyway and it would be a selling feature. I am downriver, just south of Detroit. I recently took a bunch of pics and as soon as I download them from a buddy of mine I can post some or e-mail them to you. My car is Black. Sometimes I hang around, but don't know many places. Where do you go ? Maybe I can stop by sometime.

- Brian

99SVTcobraVERT

23,000 for 96 gt!!!!! i dont care whats on it, its still a 96 gt! if he found a buyer for 23,000 he better kiss his a** and suck him off till the papers get signed !!!!! wow someone bought that thing for 23k??????? not being a**hole but thats the same price as someone was asking for a 1999 cobra convt with full saleen kit,saleen white wheels,s/c,suspension,white cover,everything saleen,including the bad a** hood and did i mention it was CONVT!!!!!!! few more thousand (about 4-5k) and you can have a nice 03 cobra coupe used!!! and its 7 model years newer!! oh my god!

Users who are viewing this thread