Check out this Craigslist gem...

Dragu1a

Established Member
at least he wasn't asking that much for it....the owner of that ugly ass fox needs slapped. $30k for a chassis 100k+ miles, summit racing wheels from 20yrs ago and broken shit. sign me up.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
The truck is semi do-able.If the hood scoop isn't needed[ for the carb, engine pics not so good] it would be gone. Same for the topper
The canary, not so much

Last edited:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I'd rock that truck. Spray it Hot-Rod black and throw some big-n-littles on it. Piss off some people with it too...

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
at least he wasn't asking that much for it....the owner of that ugly ass fox needs slapped. $30k for a chassis 100k+ miles, summit racing wheels from 20yrs ago and broken shit. sign me up.

A lot of cheap ass mods and cosmetic mods done in poor taste and he thinks its some super car, lol.

That thing isn't even worth half of what he's asking.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Is it just me or is that a Ford smallblock? Correct me if I am wrong, but my old F100 w/ a 390 BBF, the valve covers covered the head AND part of the intake manifold......not to mention, a BBF would be alot wider in that tiny ass engine bay, kind of like the 302 I had in my '83 Ranger.

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
Is it just me or is that a Ford smallblock? Correct me if I am wrong, but my old F100 w/ a 390 BBF, the valve covers covered the head AND part of the intake manifold......not to mention, a BBF would be alot wider in that tiny ass engine bay, kind of like the 302 I had in my '83 Ranger.

With my limited sbf and bbc information, I saw no way that that was a 460 with the heads that size but hey I am not a big block guy

ibleedblue65

Established Member

The 390 is part of the fe family. The 460 is part of the 385 family. They are not of the same engine family. That is a 460 in that truck.

03 deadpool

Established Member
I sold my tastefull lx hatch i built and i had a hard time getting 11500$ for it and that was current mods.2300k brake kit new paint smoothed and filled engine bay gt40 crate engine. It did not cost me 43k. I guess he will have it for another 20 years.

03 deadpool

Established Member
when i did my last fox i figured on selling it in a few years so i made it resale friendly.The truck would be neat to do a "farm truckish " kinda thing who is going to think you put a 460 in a ranger ?

Users who are viewing this thread