Check out this Kobalt tool chest I found at Lowes!

firebird1999us

Established Member
I've been eyeing the smaller version wishing they would come out with a larger one, and low and behold I saw this at Lowes the other day! I think the bottom goes for a little over $600 and the top for $300. The bottom also has a full power supply built into the side, roller-bearing drawers that are smooth as hell, locks for top and bottom, and mattes in all the drawers..oh and the large drawer on the bottom is large enough to accomadate detailing products with sprayers;)

p09_070661_003_1vbt.jpg

firebird1999us

Established Member
Faster150 said:
nice im lookin at gettin that one to.

Yeah I was set on the smaller one because it looked so cool...but the bigger one is everything you could ask for in a tool chest!:idea:

I need one seeing as I've got tools spread all over the house in random places...and well, that just needs to stop:p

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
firebird1999us said:
I've been eyeing the smaller version wishing they would come out with a larger one, and low and behold I saw this at Lowes the other day! I think the bottom goes for a little over $600 and the top for $300. The bottom also has a full power supply built into the side, roller-bearing drawers that are smooth as hell, locks for top and bottom, and mattes in all the drawers..oh and the large drawer on the bottom is large enough to accomadate detailing products with sprayers;)

p09_070661_003_1vbt.jpg
haha, i have this one. i got the entire thing for christmas this year and just haven't put it all together yet. it's def nice though, just heavier than all hell.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i bought the big one from sam's club a while ago. has 40" wide X 18" deep, ball bearing drawers, comes with a lower and upper box, and was about $700. its decent, nothing like craftsman professional, but gets the job done. i'm not a fan of the brushed aluminum look. it smears oil/grease real bad when your hands are dirty, and is tough to keep clean.

XRQTOR

Banned
firebird1999us said:
Just go to your local lowes;-)
I'm from australia bro, the local store is 1o,ooo miles from me. Was hopeing there was a website i could order off, i'll be in vegas for 3 week around sema so could arrange to pick it up and ship it then.

firebird1999us

Established Member
XRQTOR said:
I'm from australia bro, the local store is 1o,ooo miles from me. Was hopeing there was a website i could order off, i'll be in vegas for 3 week around sema so could arrange to pick it up and ship it then.

Whoops -- sorry I didn't see you locater! LOL:p

Lowes.com seems to only have the smaller one and the top for it:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=34473-55738-L227SS-BT06&lpage=none
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=33959-55738-LW27SS-TP05&lpage=none

Here are some Vegas locations that I found:

http://stores.lowes.com/lowes/cgi/s...ion=&zip=&place=&storeNum=&map.x=54&map.y=111

Last edited:

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
XRQTOR said:
time for a roadtrip then.

Users who are viewing this thread