Check out this rare ebay find! Unbelievable!!!

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
With all those parts, you can at least get 5 of those cars in perfect running condition. I wonder if it is all worth that much though?

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Is it just me , or does that whole place look like something out of the Texas chainsaw massacre ????

svt99rag

Established Member
It was in hot rod or something...I think its awesome but I love the old school stuff. He actually has a lot of good stuff.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
svt99rag said:
It was in hot rod or something...I think its awesome but I love the old school stuff. He actually has a lot of good stuff.

That was a different stash. If this is what they say it is, you could turn a million five into about 30 million.

01vert

Established Member
There is a video of this around, most of the cars are totalled from sitting out with no windows, windshields, tops down, engines missing, etc, They showed alot of parts and most looked like rusted junk, this isnt the pristine put away new / semi decent stuff, this is more like "car blew up and went to a junkyard" stuff. Most of the cars were covered in pine needles (acid) and were really, really rough

MAVRKsupersonic

Established Member
ScareCrow said:
Is it just me , or does that whole place look like something out of the Texas chainsaw massacre ????

lol stole it right out of my mouth, "You aint running things boyyyy" haha

Users who are viewing this thread