Check Out www.svt.ford.com 2003 Cobra has beed added

Wildpony

Established Member
I'll take mine in Sonic Blue:-D . Whats up w/ an over 3,600 lb. curb wt. on the coupe???? They must have added lead to the cast iron block.. Too bad they can't get the weight at about 3,200 ..

XLR8-R

Established Member
Sonic blue looks awfully similar to Bright Atlantic Blue, don't cha think? Nobody even likes that color do they Jimbo? :rollseyes
Shall I put your order in for a coupe or conv.?

Carter

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Make mine silver.... My buddie just ordered a mineral grey 03, he was number 5 0f 5 on the dealer list.... He just made the cut!!

Now, I can't tease him about driving a ZX3...

:rolling:

svtduck

Established Member
Anybody notice the difference in the Sonic Blue on the SVT Focus and the Cobra on the svt website? Probably lousy programming, as the Focus is much darker, more like the True Blue. ::-?

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Typically the same paint is used though out the comany. This is done to reduce cost and complexity in the build process. I expect the 03 cobra to be the same shade as the focus...

Wildpony

Established Member
Originally posted by XLR8-R
Sonic blue looks awfully similar to Bright Atlantic Blue, don't cha think? Nobody even likes that color do they Jimbo? :rollseyes

Just the 563 people who bought a coupe:p :p :p

love bandit2

Established Member
I'm SOOOOOO impressed with the 03 cobra... SVT is doin shit right now. The '03 Cobra is a car that we can all be proud to say is an SVT product. Thank God theres gonna be a Ford that can beat the new lightning killer Dodge is building.

Wildpony

Established Member
Originally posted by love bandit2
I'm SOOOOOO impressed with the 03 cobra... SVT is doin shit right now. The '03 Cobra is a car that we can all be proud to say is an SVT product. Thank God theres gonna be a Ford that can beat the new lightning killer Dodge is building.

Hopefully SVT will slap the Navigator's 4 Valve heads on the 'L and crank up the boost w/ a larger blower. A tricked out version of the 5 speed auto that they soon will have going into the full size trucks would be cool too. :burn:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Wildpony
Just the 563 people who bought a coupe:p :p :p [/B]
Yup, Carter is just giving me a hard time. He earned that right the day he took me for a ride in his 00R...:-D Wahoooooo!

Wildpony

Established Member
I wonder how much those 00 R's will be worth now that the '03 is coming out at 1/2 the price. I would think those owners would be somewhat pissed.

XLR8-R

Established Member
There's still a few things we got the 03s won't have: fuel cell, 18s, Brembos, Recaros etc. I know you could add these to an 03, but then again I could add a Blower! And then there is the limited number...:coolman: But I think we need as many fast(powerful) Fords on the road as possible! Can't wait to see an 03!

Carter

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Wildpony
I wonder how much those 00 R's will be worth now that the '03 is coming out at 1/2 the price. I would think those owners would be somewhat pissed.
Not a chance. If you've never been in one, at WOT, you do not have enough information to base your decision... If you have, then I disagree, anyway :-D.

Wildpony

Established Member
Originally posted by XLR8-R
There's still a few things we got the 03s won't have: fuel cell, 18s, Brembos, Recaros etc. I know you could add these to an 03, but then again I could add a Blower! And then there is the limited number...:coolman: But I think we need as many fast(powerful) Fords on the road as possible! Can't wait to see an 03!

Carter

So are you saying you're going to "take one for the team" & slap a Vortech on your "R"?? That would rock!!! If I had the $$$ & the car I would do it in a hoofbeat:-D :-D :-D

Users who are viewing this thread